Mi sehh Mama Tenza, I don’t understand what’s going on with me. I’ve been feeling tired, demotivated and sluggish. Now all of a sudden mi stomach feel like dragon a breed up in there and they are having a fire party. I started drinking cow’s milk even though I’m lactose intolerant, and while drinking it I feel like acid is burning the milk. Everything just going wrong and now I’m broke and jobless and cyan guh docta. I just need some ease. It’s annoying, I’m a grown man and believe me all I want to do is cry. I don’t know what to do!
Mr. Dragon Chest
Well we can rule out that you’re pregnant. I’m sorry for your pain and distress Putus, but no worries, your ailments are fixable. This sounds like stress and you’ve rationed your nutrition due to lack of money, so now your stomach is working overtime. I’m guessing you were used to veggies, fruits and soy or almond milk. Now the dairy and meat are more affordable alternatives and your nutrition is out of wack.
Depression can cause the following symptoms:
• Loss of appetite
• Distorted thinking
• Digestion problems
• Chronic pain
Your feelings of sadness and depression may stem from your brain not telling your pituitary gland to secrete the happy hormones, Dopamine and Serotonin so your body feels run down and crappy. There’s no quick fix dear but let’s start with the heartburn.
• Try swallowing slices of aloe vera. Aloe is a natural anti-inflammatory and soothes the stomach walls
• Warm beverages help to soothe the stomach
• Warm oatmeal is also a sedative for the stomach
• Keep hydrated
• Eat green leafy vegetables and eat on-time. Eat small meals often, instead of big meals spaced out.
• Eliminate dairy from your diet seeing that you’re allergic as it does create mucus for the stomach lining but your body does not know how to breakdown the lactose so that creates another problem.
• Avoid rice and white flour
Now dear, time to get out of that depression.
• Get up early and go jogging, get some exercise. This helps to oxygenate your body which in turn helps to produce and secrete those happy hormones.
• Write out your blessings and accomplishments and remind yourself of your awesomeness.
• Stay around positive people and speak positively about yourself
• Get spiritual! Talk to God and let him re-energize your soul
• Read motivational material and listen to motivational speeches, dem free pon YouTube!
• Try getting a massage that helps to release toxins and helps to secrete those happy hormones I mentioned before. Mama Tenza offers affordable massage therapy packages, link me!
Life throws challenges at us but guess what? They’re only challenges, bridges we can cross. I encourage you to cope, vent and be progressive and always live well!
Disclaimer: The contributor to this blog is not a licensed naturopath. Advice is given purely from past experiences of others. Seek further advice from a professional naturopathic doctor on the proper dosage and methods of herbal usage. Mama Tenza will not be held liable for any misuse of herbal medicine or damages.