Ashleigh-Ann is the manager of Live Well Jamaica (livewellja.com) Blog. She is a trained journalist and communication consultant. She has held several executive positions in media; she’s a former Programmes Supervisor at Zip 103 FM, Editor in Chief of Wealth Magazine, a former executive producer of two weekly youth programmes on ROOTS 96.1FM and a former associate with Transformative Communications Partners where she trained 30 police officers in radio broadcasting and audio editing skills.
Ashleigh-Ann has lent her marketing and communication skills to the redevelopment of the marketing program for a multidisciplinary rehabilitation centre in Jamaica.
She manages a quarterly digital media producer training programme and coordinates professional development online courses in digital marketing and business communication to help job seekers navigate the world of work. Ashleigh-Ann broadcasts a weekly live show on Jamaicans.com’s Facebook page every Saturday night at 7: 00 PM Jamaica Time.
– Website Development and Management
– Social Media Management
– Event Planning and Event Management
– Photo Shoot/Video Shoot
– Web Advertising and Content Marketing (Blogging, content distribution online)
– Market Research
– Production and Distribution of magazines/brochures/flyers
– Media Engagements (Media Interviews)
– Event Hosting
– Programme Mentorship for Radio, Television, Print (Assisting with the development and production of the desired media product)