Ashleigh-Ann is the manager of Live Well Jamaica (livewellja.com) Blog. She is a multi-platform journalist, and a media and communication coach. She has held several executive positions in Jamaica’s media industry; she’s a former Programmes Supervisor at Zip 103 FM, Editor in Chief of Wealth Magazine, a former executive producer of two weekly youth programs on ROOTS 96.1FM and a former associate with Transformative Communications Partners where she trained 30 police officers in radio broadcasting and audio editing skills. Ashleigh-Ann has lent her marketing and communication skills to the redevelopment of the marketing program for a multidisciplinary rehabilitation centre in Jamaica.
She offers quarterly training programs, internships, courses, and professional development consultancy for small groups and individuals who desire to improve their communication skills and digital media literacy. She currently hosts a weekly current affairs program on Jamaicans.com Facebook page which attracts a live viewership of Jamaicans living in the US, UK, and Canada as well as those living locally.
– Website Development and Management
– Social Media Management
– Event Planning and Event Management
– Photo Shoot/Video Shoot
– Web Advertising and Content Marketing (Blogging, content distribution online)
– Market Research
– Production and Distribution of magazines/brochures/flyers
– Media Engagements (Media Interviews)
– Event Hosting
– Programme Mentorship for Radio, Television, Print (Assisting with the development and production of the desired media product)